Go down 
AuthorMessage
BasicDumbAss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Hello to all new members   Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Hello all I am BasicDumbAss. I also go by Basicdumby on some other site's. I want to keep this a family friendly site but not to all extremes. Just remember there will be young one's here too. As we grow there will be changes, the categories will be split up a little more and so on. Just don't want people to spread out at this point and don't forget the chat it's for everyone to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
BasicDumbAss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all new members   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Were trying this again. We just moved back to Florida and life is going back to normal. The past 2 years have been really up and down for us. My father past away last October at 85 years old after a long bout with everything. Call it old age illness. So lets see if we can get this site going, I believe it could be a really great site. I didn't want a site to be a 1 brand only site. If your a gearhead a real gearhead like me, every make has something to offer and you know it. And yes we added a motorcycle section, why not the way gas prices went. We are gonna add shop manuals as time permits. We work like everyone else. Well, Wecome and I hope you find a home with us .and maybe we will all learn from each other.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello to all new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Car Nutz :: General :: Welcome Center-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum